What does your social media presence say about you? Are you able to turn "likes" into donations and activism? Do you know what's okay for your staff and community to post? It's not always easy to know the answer. Even if you have a presence on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, and are diligently working with blogs, photos, and videos to tell your story, it can be a challenge to get them working together for the big impression you need to make.
This Idealware class is for those who are ready to step beyond the basics. Over the course of six trainings, we'll delve into advanced social media strategy and explore how to use social media for branding, deep engagement, and integrated campaigns. In addition, we'll discuss how to measure your social media impact, and walk through creating a social media policy, step by step.
Through participation in this course you will:
- Create and reinforce your organization's brand using social media.
- Learn about strategies for engaging supporters and motivating them to act.
- Learn how social media tools can work together and create an integrated campaign that promotes your brand and your cause through multiple channels.
- Begin the process of creating a social media policy for your organization.
- Discover what tools to use to measure your social media efforts, and how to make this task effective and manageable.
- Design your organization's advanced social media strategy.
The six 90-minute sessions will run Tuesdays at 11 AM (MT) through September and October.
Sept 10 - Branding Through Social Media
Sept 17 - Getting Beyond the Like
Sept 24 - Integrating Social Media Channels
Oct 1 - Getting Started with Social Media Fundraising
Oct 8 - Measuring Your Social Media Efforts
Oct 15 - Creating a Social Media Policy
Have a scheduling conflict? No worry, all registered participants are granted access to the recordings of each session.
For complete information on each session, presenter bios, and to register click here. Wyoming Nonprofit Network members receive a $25 discount. For the discount code, email firstname.lastname@example.org.