The term “big data” gets used (and misused) a lot, making it seem scary and expensive. But bigger isn’t always better. When it comes to nonprofits, gathering the right data—and knowing how to use it—is what matters.
Nonprofit Data for Beginners is a three-week course designed to help you ask the right questions, find the data you need, and use your data to strengthen your organization. In this course, you will:
- Consider what questions you need your data to answer.
- Learn how to define your goals and develop processes for collecting your data.
- Explore the many places where you can find useful data.
- Learn how to manage your metrics and data so that they remain useful over the long term.
- Dive into case studies of real organizations using data to make decisions.
Participants will be given “homework” assignments that help them to apply what they’re learning to their own work. Participants who send their homework in advance of each session will have the opportunity to be given live feedback.
3-part webinar series: May 7, 14 and 21
11:00 AM to 12:30 PM (Mountain).
All registered participants are granted access to the recordings of each session. Participants who cannot attend any of the sessions due to scheduling conflicts will still have access to the toolkit presentation desks and handouts.
Wyoming Nonprofit Network Member Cost: $108
Member Discount Code: Log into the website and go to the benefits page, call 307-772-9050, or email email@example.com.
Not-Yet Members: $135
Click here for more information about the content of the webinar series and to register.