Presented by Idealware
For most nonprofits, their donor management system is the glue that holds their organization together. Having one means being able to track donors, learn about how they interact with your organization, and take steps to strengthen those relationships.
Unfortunately, many organizations struggle to find the right system. (And no, spreadsheets are not a donor management system!) Whether you’re actively shopping for a new donor management system or considering whether it’s time to change, Idealware's course can help you learn about your options and narrow your list to a handful of systems that offer the features and functionality you need within a budget you can afford.
During this course you will:
- Learn what to consider when evaluating donor management systems.
- Think through your organization's needs and the data you want to track.
- Take a closer look at up to 11 highly-rated systems that we reviewed in our comprehensive A Consumers Guide to Low-Cost Donor Management Systems.
- Ask your questions about the specific systems you’re interested in.
- Avoid the usual sales pitches and sales tactics.
- Review how to evaluate a system so that all your questions get answered.
- Learn the steps of a successful implementation process.
Choosing the wrong donor management system can be an expensive and frustrating mistake. This course will save you many hours and thousands of dollars you would otherwise spend on a consultant leading you through the early stages of the selection process. By digging into the details in a useful, easy-to-understand way you can focus time and resources on the systems that will best meet your needs.
May 9: Thinking Through Your Donor Management Needs
May 11 - June 1 (every Tuesday and Thursday) Vendor Demos
June 6: Best Practices for Implementing and Using Your Database
All registered participants are granted access to the recordings of each session. Participants who cannot attend any of the sessions due to scheduling conflicts will still have access to the course presentation decks and handouts.
Member price: $345 (email firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code)
Non-member price: $395
For more information and to register, click here.